1. Choose your goal dress. This could be an old favourite or a new LBD thats just a little too tight, but either way, its got to be something you know will make you feel amazing. Think too of the occasion when you’re going to wear it: make this a realistic target that you are aiming for a few months hence.
2. Be sensible with calorie counting. As a guide, women aiming to lose weight should try and stick to 1500 calories a day. Aim to rethink your food choices, swap in healthier food options, cut down on snacks, get more active to increase your calorie burn. The healthiest and most sustainable weight loss is gradual – aim for 0.5kg-1kg a week, says M&S nutritionist Helen Stephenson.
3. Don’t skip meals. Not even the fasting diet advocates skipping meals – just eating smaller ones. Skipping meals – in particular, breakfast – can make you more likely to snack on high-fat or high-sugar snacks. Try these low-calorie breakfast ideas
4. Eat a balanced diet. Try not to exclude whole food groups, as this can limit the nutrients that are vital to your everyday needs. Aim to eat plenty of fruit and vegetables with each meal, chose wholegrain carbohydrates, lean protein and skimmed milk.
5. Boost your five-a-day. Fruit and vegetables are ideal healthy snack options (for example, carrot and celery sticks with low fat dip, handful of dried fruit or mixed fruit salads), but vegetables tend to contain less sugar than fruit and are higher in many vitamins and minerals. Try and get your five-a-day from three portions of vegetables and 2 two of fruit.
6. Easy swaps. Simple food swaps will help reduce your calorie intake. For example, use tomato-based sauces rather than creamy ones, and choose lean and skinless meat rather than skin-on varieties. 4 quick flat tum food swaps
7. Eat more fish. Fish is a great source of protein and low in saturated fat. Most of us dont eat enough fish so try to include at least two portions a week. Ensure one of these is an oily fish (such as sardines, salmon or mackerel) as these provide omega-3 fats which, as part of a healthy diet, can help to keep your heart healthy. How to cook healthy oily fish
8. Make your snacks healthy. Even a healthy diet can include snacks, just think about portion control – aim for no more than 150 kcals per snack (thats a handful of nuts and dried fruit, two Ryvita crackers with a tablespoon of cottage cheese or roughly four squares of milk chocolate – although we’d recommend dark choc over milk). Low-calorie snack ideas
9. Get more active. The more you move around, the more calories you burn, obviously. You will lose weight, provided you keep an eye on your calorie intake, and improve your body shape at the same time. You’ll also feel more confident in yourself, happier and should sleep better too. All of which will help in your summer dress campaign. Aim to take some form of exercise every day – even if it’s just walking up the escalator, running for the bus or parking your car at the far end of the supermarket car park so you have to push that heavy trolley just a bit further.
10. Stay hydrated. Drinking water regularly throughout the day is the key, but if you find that a bit dull, diluted fruit juice and even weak tea and coffee can count towards your fluid intake. 10 reasons we should all drink more water
Six summer stay slilm tips
- ^ the fasting diet (www.zest.co.uk)
- ^ Try these low-calorie breakfast ideas (www.zest.co.uk)
- ^ 4 quick flat tum food swaps (www.zest.co.uk)
- ^ fish (www.zest.co.uk)
- ^ How to cook healthy oily fish (www.zest.co.uk)
- ^ Low-calorie snack ideas (www.zest.co.uk)
- ^ happier (www.zest.co.uk)
- ^ 10 reasons we should all drink more water (www.zest.co.uk)
- ^ Six summer stay slilm tips (www.zest.co.uk)
Tip 529: Coffee Or Caffeine For Fat Loss? Tips To Lose Fat …
Both coffee and caffeine have been touted to aid in fat loss and there is significant evidence that they boost physical performance. The good news is both can be highly beneficial, but you need to know how to use them for best … http://www.charlespoliquin.com/Blog/tabid/130/EntryId/1900/Tip-529-Coffee-Or-Caffeine-For-Fat-Loss-Tips-To-Lose-Fat-Improve-Health.aspx
Belly Fat Loss Tips
Belly fat loss is not an easy task. In fact, a lot of people find the deed quite daunting that they give up even before getting started. It is however very important to get rid of those annoying inches around your belly if you want to fit … http://www.sweetsweat.com/blog/belly-fat-loss-tips/
Oxygen FAT LOSS Cover Girl Francisca Dennis Post-Baby Tips FAT BUSTING MEALS
Fitness RX January 2011 Best Fat Loss Tips 0507el
Setting intentions is a powerful thing. Then when you have that shiny new gym membership in hand, you feel like nothing stands between you and your goals to get in shape once and for all. Trouble is, lack of motivation, unpreparedness and busy schedules have a way of interfering with our plans. If you find […]
See if you agree with the following statement. Fat loss and weight loss are essentially the same thing, interchangeable. If, like many people, said yes, you guessed wrong. Fat loss and weight loss are not the same thing at all. In fact, they are not even close. If you browse the diet book section of […]
The new rules of weight loss: the new formula weight loss brand that eliminates confusion … reveals how to take steps to lose weight and stay slim … Quick results … look and feel best possible.
The key for fast and permanent fat loss is smarter not harder Working Today the public is confused more than ever about what is the best fat loss program is. Most people are very frustrated and confused about the most effective way to go about the best performing fat loss to get the body they […]
Veggie Pill for Fast Weight Loss, Increased Metabolism, and Appetite Suppressant Supplement – Premium Natural Ingredients That Safely Increase Your Metabolism – No Risk Full Money Back Guarantee
The aim of online fat loss websites is to provide a one-stop point for support and resources to individuals looking to lose weight. There are many different available fat weight loss online programs available that provide ways to keep fat loss safe, simple, and effective. These factors translate into a successful program. Easy To Find […]