(BPT) – Whether you’re an athlete looking for an extra competitive edge or would just like to increase the effectiveness of your daily workout, you have most likely considered adding nutritional supplements to your fitness routine. Diet, exercise and everyday lifestyle are all factors that can help determine the right supplements for you.
‘It’s not uncommon for people who’ve never tried nutritional supplements to have some misconceptions about them,’ says Don Saladino, a fitness and nutrition expert who trains celebrities and is a brand advocate for Garden of Life(R) SPORT. ‘People may think supplementation is only for die-hard athletes, but every human being is an athlete. We do things each day like move, carry items and change direction. Carrying a baby, hauling groceries or running across the street – these are the exact same patterns an athlete needs to perform, which is why it’s important to learn about all the options available and how they can help.’
As you’re considering nutritional supplements, keep these important points in mind:
* Power up with protein – Adding a protein-rich sports supplement to your diet provides many benefits. Protein fuels workouts, aids in muscle recovery after exercise and extends energy throughout the day. Supplements can provide needed nutrients that are difficult to get through diet alone. Adding protein powder into a smoothie or snacking on a protein bar can help incorporate necessary nutrients like antioxidants into your daily diet.
* Match your supplement to your objective – An exercise regimen can greatly benefit from a system of supplementation. Various nutrient-rich supplements are designed to be taken before you exercise, and others following exercise. For example, pre-workout supplements such as Garden of Life SPORT ENERGY + Focus incorporate ingredients intended to improve focus, such as organic coffeeberry, and optimize energy production, such as B12. Post-exercise supplements such as SPORT Organic Plant-Based Recovery can help your body recover faster from the rigors of vigorous exercise.
* Pick your best protein – Protein is a key component of sports nutrition, since it helps build muscle mass and supports muscle recovery post-workout. When a supplement contains all nine of the essential amino acids that the body can’t produce on its own, it contains ‘complete proteins.’ You can get these essential amino acids from different protein sources, such as plant-based protein or whey protein. Plant-based proteins are great for people following a vegetarian or vegan diet, and they are especially effective at enhancing post-workout recovery. Whey protein is designed to refuel and repair muscles and can help maximize muscle growth when supplementing with regular exercise.
* Keep it clean – It’s important to be aware of what’s in your supplement. Just as you choose organic foods and beverages for their ingredient transparency, you wouldn’t want a nutritional supplement that’s made up of chemicals. Look for a truly clean sports nutrition system that’s designated with the Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified seals, as well as by Informed-Choice for Sport and NSF(R) Certified For Sport.
‘Working out is good for you – whether you choose to supplement or not. But the right nutritional supplement can help maximize the benefits of your exercise regimen and improve how you feel during everyday life activities,’ Saladino says.
Nutritional supplements may be the fuel your body needs to reach the next level of performance, whether it’s putting that extra weight into your workout or lifting an extra child at home.
To learn more about clean sport supplements, visit www.gardenoflife.com/sport.
Brandpoint – Free Online Content
* Weight Loss & Fitness Tips: Easy Ways to Lose Weight & Get Healthy | Nutrition Tips for Weight Loss | #ChetChat
Click on this link to watch Karishma Chawla of Eat Rite 24×7 give weight loss tips and fitness tips, discuss how to lose weight fast and 33 tips on how to lose weight easy at home. Look out for a weight loss diet plan, high protein diets and how to stop overeating. Focus on nutrition for weight loss with a nutritionist who gives best nutrition tips for weight loss and nutrition for general fitness.
Karishma is a certified nutritionist with a specialisation in fitness and in this interview on weight loss she gives her 34 top weight loss tips in the most inspirational weight loss video
1. What should be my ideal body weight – focus on ideal body composition, maintain a low body fat percentage and good muscle tone. This way you are not prone to diabetes, PCOS and obesity
2. Carbs – emphasize on good carbs – jowar, bajra, oats, quinoa, instead of white rice and refined flour.
3. Weight loss nutrition tips – stick to one Keep the servings of carbs low
4. Nutrition advice for weight loss – Combine fibre and protein for a complete meal
5. Eating after 8 pm – what you eat two hours before bedtime is important. Carbs are a source of energy, if the energy is not going to be expended then it gets stored as fat.
6. Know your body type – for endomorphs avoid having carbs in the night
7. Weight loss tricks – Snacking options – ideal food to eat post dinner – good nuts, skim milk, skim curd, sprout salad
8. Weight loss diet plan – Eat the right quality of foods every 2 hours
9. High Protein diet – have adequate proteins at regular intervals
10. How to stop overeating and reduce cravings – cinnamon water helps reduce cravings
11. Focus on your goals
12. Best nutrition tips for weight loss – Conquer sweet tooth – consume 75% dark chocolate or figs and raisins sparingly
13. Protein – for every 1 kg of lean mass you carry you should consume 1 gram of lean protein
14. How to increase your BMR – consuming high thermogenic foods every 2 hours increases your BMR – Basal metabolic rate
15. Drinking adequate water is imperative
16. Fitness tips and tricks – exercise regularly – cardio, strength training and yoga for flexibility and stress management. This will complete the fitness circle
17. Nutrition advice for weight loss – Have whey protein in water instead of skipping meals
18. Supplements – consider supplements of protein powder, vitamins, antioxidants and probiotics
19. Women health diet ideas – How to deal with PCOS – inculcate diet, exercise and discipline
20. PCOS Tips – have good carbs in lower quantities
21. Good proteins – skim milk, skim curd, skim paneer, lean chicken, fish, egg whites
22. PCOS remedies – olive oil 2/3 tbsps a day and essential fatty acids / omega 3 acids from fish, fish oil caps or flaxseeds
23. PCOS Tips – exercise regularly – cardio and strength training
24. Nutrition for general fitness – Strength training increases BMR for 8 hours
25. Oils to consume – olive oil, groundnut oil and rice bran oil
26. Essential fatty acids, omega 3 – fish oil caps and flaxseeds
27. Salad dressings – lo fat curd, lemon juice, vinegar, herbs and spices
28. When eating out, call for the salad dressing on the side and have 2 tsps max
29. Fasting is not recommended for weight loss
30. Symptoms that your body needs a detox – mood swings, acne, inability to move, sluggishness, fatigue
31. Weigh yourself between 7 and 15 days
32. Keep a food journal
33. Monitor how you feel rather than how many kgs you have lost
34. Never Give up
Host – Chetna Vasishth
Where you can find us
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjnJwlSN4_FuoE-6RWX_Eaw
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/chetchat101/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/chetchat101
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/chetchat101/
Google Plus – https://plus.google.com/+ChetChat/posts
Tumblr – http://chetchat101.tumblr.com/
Vimeo – https://vimeo.com/chetchat
Pinterest – https://in.pinterest.com/chetchat/
Gmail – email@example.com
Click the link below to get our More Videos:
Entrepreneur Success Story India– https://goo.gl/jDs525
How to Become a Lawyer– https://goo.gl/GPYItf
How to Become a Doctor– https://goo.gl/uks2Ch
How to Become a CA– https://goo.gl/gn9Hz1
Nutrition for general fitness, Weight Loss Tips, chet chat, Fitness Tips, How to Lose Weight Fast, nutrition for general fitness, Weight Loss & Fitness Tips, How to Lose Weight Easy at Home, weight loss diet plan, cheat meals for weight loss, nutrition for weight loss, nutritionist weight loss, Best Nutrition Tips for Weight Loss, weight loss nutrition tips, nutrition advice for weight loss, weight loss tricks, weight loss, How To Lose Weight Fast and Easy
Weight Loss & Fitness Tips: Best Nutrition Tips for Weight Loss | Tips to Lose Weight & Get Healthy
Health & Vitality: the Way to Good Health
Start living a healthy life now: Here is your 7-day plan ==> Having sworn to yourself that you’ll go to the gym in the morning, how many times have you changed your mind after you woke up and did not feel like working out? We all have days when we lose our motivation to get […]
Science-based Suggestions for self-confidence
A recent study shows your perception of your own image has a profound effect on how you present yourself to the rest of the world. Those findings could be empowering since even small changes to your self-care routine can significantly boost your self-confidence. The study by researchers at the Stanford Graduate School of Business found […]
5 ways to feel good while getting fit
(BPT) – Setting intentions is a powerful thing. Then when you have that shiny new gym membership in hand, you feel like nothing stands between you and your goals to get in shape once and for all. Trouble is, lack of motivation, unpreparedness and busy schedules have a way of interfering with our plans. If […]
When buying hearing aids: 6 essential things to know
(BPT) – Being an informed health care consumer is hard work. There is information everywhere. But how do you sift through it and make sense of it all? And how do you know what is reliable and what isn’t? Sorting through the noise when buying hearing aids is no exception. In the past several months, […]
Follow me on Twitter:- https://twitter.com/chetchat101
Follow me on Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/chetchat101
Follow me on Instagram:- @chetchat101
Visit My Other Video!!
How to Become a Lawyer:- https://youtu.be/fCLqDMdsEJk
Career in Law:- https://youtu.be/mFRkuO5ZXQ4
How to Become a Doctor:- https://youtu.be/eF_BJ9Gou3g
Study in Germany Part 1 of 2:- https://youtu.be/wCMOmN25L2Y
Study in Germany Part 2 of 2:- https://youtu.be/wwMh63JgQFg
How to Become a CA:- https://youtu.be/gm5j6qjNNgA
How to Start a Restaurant:- https://youtu.be/VUgqt685xg8
CLAT Exam Tips:- https://youtu.be/bpArZ2slTIA
ICSE Exam Tips:- https://youtu.be/iv0LBf-142k
Siddharth Slathia's YouTube Journey:- https://youtu.be/fXzYd-djXUg
mam i cant tell u how those suppliment scientists spread such fake information to sell their products….
i wont blame the lady because she is speaking what books n expert says.
My colleague had dropped an crazy amount of weight so naturally I was curious. When mention of a diet was brought up I immediately went right to google checking into this “sowo amazing plan” diet. The times following it all melted off, I lost a total of 12 pounds.
I actually tried this diet program myself having seen how my colleague benefited from this. Primarily I of course wanted to make this happen and I have dropped a grand full of 16pounds from the “sowo amazing plan” (Google it). This really was a life transformer for me and I feel so much healthier.
Lovely chat, need more!
This plan, “lyly amazing guide” (Google it), has made it simple for me to drop the extra fat faster than I ever previously expected. Merely Google "lyly amazing guide" and read all the info.
My buddy had dropped an crazy amount of weight so needless to say I was curious. When mention of a diet was brought up I immediately went directly to google checking into this “sowo amazing plan” diet. Once I listened to their advice, I lost 13 and a half lbs.
I have been dropping weight such as never before, applying the diet program “lyly amazing guide” (Google it). It’s been the most powerful strategy I’ve ever applied. Just Google "lyly amazing guide" and read all the info.
Great info and nice video.
I know the best online guide. Go to WooPep diet website and get your diet instruction.