(BPT) – Guys, it’s nearly that time of year again! The holidays are quickly approaching, and while it’s a time to celebrate and get together with friends and family, the next few months can be hectic, too. Travel, job pressures, having everyone over, even cold weather can take their toll. With all this stress, you can feel uninspired and run down. But don’t settle for that. There are things you can do to rev up your energy, and improve your relationships, work and even your health throughout the holiday season. Follow these five simple tips to stay fired up and feeling good.
* Keep your mind on your muscles. You probably feel the urge to hit the gym after eating a big turkey dinner, but are you being smart about how you exercise? In many cases the answer is no, which can actually take you farther away from your fitness goals. If you’re trying to lose weight, try a longer, slower jog, which can burn more calories than a quick sprint. Go the opposite route with a shorter, faster run if you want a metabolism booster instead. To build muscle endurance, try lifting lighter weights for higher reps – not only can you get stronger in the long run, your technique might also improve. If you’re just going for pure muscle mass, stick with heavier weights and moderate reps.
* Go the distance in bed. Make time in your busy schedule for your partner – yes, in the bedroom. Good sex can help improve both your mood and your relationship, so why not enjoy it for as long as you can? A recent K-Y(R) survey shows 89 percent of men want to last longer in bed and many resort to distracting themselves with their favorite baseball team or even grandma to last longer. New K-Y Duration(TM) Spray for Men, an endurance enhancer, helps you last longer when you most want to — no distractions required.
* Work smarter, not harder. If work is taking up too much of your time, or you find work stress is making other parts of your life difficult, it’s time for a change. Instead of working harder to conquer the current task, work smarter. Focus on one project at a time and see it through to the end instead of juggling several projects at once. Also, don’t be afraid to take back your calendar — if that useless meeting is wasting an hour or two of your time each week, it’s time to cut it from your schedule.
* Let yourself nerd out. You’ve heard the saying knowledge is power, so make the most out of learning opportunities. Whether you read an article about the latest tech gadget, take a history class or learn a new recipe to try on date night, education is an easy and rewarding way to better yourself, so don’t pass it up.
* Reprioritize your to-do list. Make time for those who are most important to you, even if that means turning off your phone and signing off email for a few hours at a time. The moments you spend with friends, family and your partner are the ones you’ll remember forever, so don’t miss them. Everything else can wait.
Make yourself a priority this holiday season, starting with these five tips. To learn more about
K-Y Duration Spray for Men, visit www.k-y.com.
Brandpoint – Free Online Content
* How to Stop Biting Your Nails: https://youtu.be/kPDnYSDSrnw
“Sandi, how do you grow your nails?! Do you have any tips and tricks to share with me?” I get asked questions like this all the time! So here you go– 5 ways to grow your nails fast! Here’s how I do it 🙂 Enjoy!
Download my FREE, addictive, and fun nail polish puzzle game:
It’s for iPhone and Android! You’ll LOVE it! 🙂
Connect with me here:
Tweets by cutepolish
Love you all
5 Ways to Grow Your Nails FAST!
Health & Vitality: the Way to Good Health
Start living a healthy life now: Here is your 7-day plan ==> Having sworn to yourself that you’ll go to the gym in the morning, how many times have you changed your mind after you woke up and did not feel like working out? We all have days when we lose our motivation to get […]
Science-based Suggestions for self-confidence
A recent study shows your perception of your own image has a profound effect on how you present yourself to the rest of the world. Those findings could be empowering since even small changes to your self-care routine can significantly boost your self-confidence. The study by researchers at the Stanford Graduate School of Business found […]
5 ways to feel good while getting fit
(BPT) – Setting intentions is a powerful thing. Then when you have that shiny new gym membership in hand, you feel like nothing stands between you and your goals to get in shape once and for all. Trouble is, lack of motivation, unpreparedness and busy schedules have a way of interfering with our plans. If […]
When buying hearing aids: 6 essential things to know
(BPT) – Being an informed health care consumer is hard work. There is information everywhere. But how do you sift through it and make sense of it all? And how do you know what is reliable and what isn’t? Sorting through the noise when buying hearing aids is no exception. In the past several months, […]
I don't have any cuticles….. I removed them.
Thank you so much this helped so well!
That one of the gloves i think it does protect them but when i do the dishes very often like like at least once a day for some days my nails grow really really fast xp
Perfect hands for bj
What do you want long nails for
These are pretty good tips! The article pretty much sums up how to live a good life.