November 24, 2014, 12:00AM PT in Fitnovatives Blog |
Integrate the five functional movement patterns into your next workout with this powerful circuit created by ACE. Squat, lunge, push, pull and rotate your way to a pre-holiday burn using portable equipment you can easily use in a gym or at home. Improve your strength, balance, power and mobility using resistance bands, dumbbells, battle ropes, a TRX(R) suspension trainer and medicine balls. For maximum effect, perform movements in individual rounds for 30 seconds each followed by 15 seconds of rest.
Original story here.
Fitnovatives Blog — Courtesy “American Council On Exercise” (ACEfitness.org)
Compression wear continues to be at the forefront of triathlon and cycling technology. However, we don’t blame you if you’re wondering if it’s for real or just marketing jargon? But, in the case of ZOOT, it puts its money where its mouth is with a series of compression socks that were designed to enhance your cycling and running. The Recovery 2. 0 CRx Compression Socks are the first step on ZOOT’s compression ladder for anyone looking to dip their toes into the technology. Compression socks are becoming an obvious addition to any endurance athlete’s dresser drawer. After all, compression fabrics stabilize muscles in order to reduce damage during exercise. However, that’s only one part of the compression story. These socks are produced from ZOOT’s innovative CRx compression fabric. Graduated in its design, the CRx fabric is made to compress the most at your foot and ease up as it gets closer to your calf. This forces blood flow from the bottom of your legs back to your heart. Essentially, this puts pressure on the muscles, arteries, and veins that are farthest away from the heart, ultimately forcing the body to circulate blood through narrower circulatory channels. So, almost like kinking a hose, it creates arterial pressure, and like when you finally release the kink, blood circulates faster to the heart. This accelerates recovery, by providing more oxygenated blood cells to the oxygen-deprived muscle groupings. The “Y-shaped” heel construction ensures that the heel stays uniform with the rest of the sock as it compresses. The socks were finished with a compressive arch in order to support your foot during efforts. A breathable zone knit on the top of the foot also helps to wick moisture away from your skin to keep your feet dry, which minimizes the risk of blisters. The Zoot Recovery 2. 0 CRx Compression Socks are available in the colors Black Graphite and Black/safety yellow and in the sizes Three, Four, and Five. Please note that sizing is based upon calf circu…
Dietary Supplement Introductory Value Size 3000 mg Creatine 35 Calories 1g Sugar 10g Carbs Delicious Chew Supports Muscle Energy Athletic Performace* 2 Features Creatine HCl Monohydrate to Fuel Muscle Cells* 3 3000mg Creatine Complex to Increase Strength Power* 4 Banned Substance Free 5 Nitro-Factor 6 g 6 Natural Flavor Creatine is one of the most misunderstood supplements, yet one of the most important tools for improving strength. Creatine is used by your muscle cells to produce energy. During strenuous exercise, your body uses this energy source to help you power through your workouts. Supplementing with creatine will also help replenish muscle creatine. Nitro-Factor – Maximize Muscle Buildingbr The full muscle building potential of a GNC product is based on its total nitrogen content – so the more nitrogen a product that has, the stronger if will p
Price: $ 19.99
Sold by drugstore.comThis is a review of Top Rated Muscle Roller Massage Stick: A Sports Body Massager Tool-Release Myofascial Trigger Points, Reduce Muscle Soreness, Tightness, Leg Cramps and Back Pain, Rub Muscle for Relief and Recovery. Hope it helps!
- ?This Self Myofascial Release bar is good for your whole body: from foot, leg, thigh. calf, quad, IT bands, hamstring, glute, hip to arm, shoulder, neck, head and back. It Restores and rehabilitates sore, tight muscles, releases tension, gets Rid of Knots, increases blood circulation and improves mobility and flexibility.
- ?These portable tools are recommended by physical & massage therapists, chiropractor and personnel trainers and used by thousands people from professional athletes to average people, men, women and kids, before and after workouts and physical exercise, to prevent injury and release lactic acid buildup for fast recovery. It's a best birthday, Thanksgiving or Christmas holiday gift for your love ones
- ?Our deep tissue muscle roller is built to last. The stick is sturdy; the handler is comfortable and non slipping; the rollers roll smoothly; the 2mm gap between each roller prevent your hair being pulled
- ?Our Product is backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you're not 100% happy with the massage roller stick , please contact us for your money back. No questions asked.
- ?Unlike the foam roller which can be difficult to use, our handheld muscle rollers are compact which fits into most kit bags and travel carry-ons and easy to use. You can pinpoint any area and can do it when you sit on the couch, stand up or even lay down. You can control the pressure that you applying to the problem area depending on your pain tolerance. This piece of fitness equipment is a essential tool for home, gym and outdoor sports, whether you are running, swimming, climbing, or do yoga,
Listen to Our Customers... "A great therapeutic roller tool. Better than the rest!" -- By PRC, a massage therapist
"I'm training for my first ever half marathon...The difference in how my leg muscles felt after rolling them out was absolutely amazing!" -- By C. Dakotaon
"I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has muscle pain, this is a life saver. Now I can run again!" -- By Harms24on Why Buy Muscle Massage Roller Stick? If you want to: -Eliminate the trigger points and tightness in your muscles
-Increase circulation of your body
-Reduce soreness and pain from workout
-warm up before workout to prevent from injury
-Do myofascial release without paying a physical therapist Muscle Roller Stick is the Click toRead the original review here...
List Price: $ 49.99
Price: $ 12.99
What do you think about
? We would like you to leave a comment below.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 HealthNutFitness
Click here for more information about 'Total-body Circuit Workout'.