Diet Doc announces uncommon diet tips to help shed winter weight, quickly and safely.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) April 10, 2012
Diet Doc Weight Loss unveils 10 dieting tips which are not only uncommon, but highly effective. Following these diet tips will help dieters shed unwanted weight, quickly and safely.
Gaining weight during the winter is something the majority of us struggle with. Nicer weather is upon us and many states didnt experience winter, but are enjoying an early summer. Take off the layers of clothes and show off a healthy, slim body. Helpful weight loss tips to make this happen quickly and safely.
- Thirst is often mistaken for hunger. Drink a minimum of 64 ounces of clean, non-chlorinated water per day. Stay away from drinking tap water unless you know for certain its chlorine free. Why? When the liver is busy processing chemicals, including chlorine, fat burning slows down drastically.
- Eliminate carbonated beverages, especially diet sodas. Artificial sweeteners are attributed to a slowdown in weight loss due to the chemical components of artificial sweeteners.
- Drink caffeinated beverages before noon to avoid strain on your adrenal glands. We are a caffeinated society, but too much caffeine, especially if consumed throughout the day is doing a disservice to your waist line.
- Eat organic chicken/beef or fish. Organic does not include fillers, such as the 15% sodium/chicken brother solution injected into chicken. This solution increases the weight of the chicken, so the cost per pound increases. Non-organic beef and chicken also typically contain hormones and antibiotics. Eliminating hormones and antibiotics frees the liver and allows for faster weight loss.
- Eat organic vegetables and fruit. Organic produce is much more nutrient-rich than non-organic. It would take 10 non-organic carrots to provide you the nutrients that 1 organic carrot would provide. Also, organic produce does not contain harmful pesticide and wax that further slows down the liver from processing fat.
- Buy or make only condiments and salad dressing that are low in sugar, created with whole foods, olive oil and low in sodium. Read the labels on most products and you will see that ketchup, salad dressing and more contain more sugar than a non-diet soda. This is simply not necessary. Make your own condiments and salad dressings and use more, but drop weight quickly by eliminating unnecessary sugar, sodium and unhealthy oil from your diet.
- Prepare food for the week. This doesnt mean to cook a weeks worth of food in one day. Make a large salad for the week. This will provide a great start and only protein; chicken, lean beef or fish will be needed. Eat as many low sugar vegetables as desired (known as low-glycemic) to help fill you up along with adding nutrients and fiber.
- Park your car at the end of the parking lot and walk when possible. This includes, taking the stairs.
- Plan family fun with something athletic in nature. Go hiking, parasailing, mountain biking. Incorporate physical activity into your daily routine to maximize your daily caloric burn.
- Dont eat 3 hours before bedtime. If your body is busy processing dinner, then it cant burn fat. Fat burning happens primarily while you sleep. Give your body time to burn fat!
Diet Doc is the only modern-day version of the original 50 year old Dr. Simeons HCG Diet protocol that all other doctors are using. The reason doctors are using a 50 year old HCG diet, verses modernizing as Diet Doc did a few years ago, is true weight loss doctors require additional training in weight loss. The doctor must understand how each person’s medical condition, daily food intake, age, lifestyle, gender and preferences all play into weight loss. Many doctors simply do not have time for this additional training, nor do they have time to manage each person’s weight loss the way it needs to be done to get the weight off people, fast and safe. This is where Diet Doc leads the weight loss pack as we train doctors across the USA on our HCG diet as it’s the only HCG diet which is Dr. Oz approved. Diet Doc does not support a 500 calorie per day diet as all other doctors are offering. We have seen people lose hair, muscle (which leads to saggy skin), as well as experience extreme hunger and fatigue reports Wright.
Diet Doc offers the modern day version of a 50 year old HCG diet and developed 4 other diet programs rolled into one that then personalizes the diet for every person to achieve an average of 1 pound of weight loss per day. Unsure which diet works best, with various fad diets, such as the Kendrick perkins, pink method, pink weight loss, carlos mencia diets. The list goes on and on. None of these types of diets are doctor supervised and none listed have medical research to support their weight loss claims.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/4/prweb9387947.htm
- ^ Diet Doc Weight Loss (www.hcgtreatments.com)
- ^ HCG Diet (www.hcgtreatments.com)
- ^ Dr. Oz (www.hcgtreatments.com)
- ^ Diet Doc (www.hcgtreatments.com)
- ^ http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/4/prweb9387947.htm (www.prweb.com)
21 Contradicting Fat Loss Tips
Fat loss can be complicated for some. This is due to many reasons. One being that some folks will swear by a few tips they lay out. However, some common tips that you learn will hinder fat loss for some while accelerating it … http://www.primaltoad.com/21-fat-loss-tips/
13 13 Killer Foods For Fat Loss Killer Foods For Fat
13 Killer Foods For Fat Loss Tips 13 Killer Foods For Fat Loss Looking slender and beautiful is a dream many people strive to achieve. 13 Killer Foods. http://www.mssuka.com/13-13-killer-foods-for-fat-loss-killer-foods-for-fat/
ALLI WEIGHT LOSS TIPS BOOKS & CASE-EATING GUIDE-CALORIE & FAT GUIDE-NEW & SEALED
OXYGEN MAGAZINE JELENA ABBOU MUSCLE MEALS FAT LOSS TIPS
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2012 HealthNutFitness
Click here for more information about 'Diet Doc Weight Loss Announces Uncommon Diet Tips To Shed Winter Weight'.