SAN RAMON, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–
Its that time of year, when Americans gather to give thanks in a celebration among family and friends, accompanied by endless delicacies. In celebration of Thanksgiving, 24 Hour Fitness is continuing its annual holiday tradition by inviting guests to stop by for complimentary workouts beginning Sunday, Nov. 18 through Saturday, Nov. 24. For six consecutive years, more than 400 24 Hour Fitness clubs across the country have welcomed members and guests.
Now through the New Year, many of us will simply want to enjoy our time with loved ones and indulge in holiday treats. 24 Hour Fitness knows that providing fitness support during this time of year is more important than ever, said Bill Quinn, executive vice president and chief marketing officer, 24 Hour Fitness. To help everyone stay on track with their fitness goals, we are pleased to open our doors and continue our tradition of inviting members, their family, friends and guests to stop by during Thanksgiving week.
To take advantage of the complimentary workouts, guests can simply stop by a 24 Hour Fitness club or download a free pass at 24hourfitness.com. In addition, 24 Hour Fitness shares simple tips to help holiday celebrants stay committed to being healthy and active during the holiday season:
- Make working out with friends and family part of your Thanksgiving tradition. Find creative ways to get your spouse, kids, extended family and friends to be active together. Try participating in a family football game, joining a local 5k Turkey Trot or decorating for the holidays immediately after you clean up Thanksgiving dinner.
- Set an activity goal and watch your progress using a fitness tracking device. With a pedometer, you can challenge yourself to walk 10,000 steps while shopping for holiday bargains on Black Friday and cleaning out the house for Thanksgiving guests. Simple chores and errands can keep you moving and torch calories.
- Maximize your time off from work by inviting friends to meet up with you at your local gym for a quick post-Thanksgiving workout. Try TRX Suspension Training or calorie-blasting group exercise classes offered at 24 Hour Fitness.
- Walk it off. A brisk stroll is a tried and true method for getting some fresh air and incorporating movement into your week. Listen to music or bring along some company and wish your neighbors a happy holiday. Remember that any activity is better than nothing.
For more information about 24 Hour Fitness, including nearby locations, Group X class schedules, Personal Training services and more visit 24hourfitness.com.
About 24 Hour Fitness
Headquartered in San Ramon, Calif., 24 Hour Fitness is a leading health club industry pioneer, serving nearly four million members in more than 400 clubs across the U.S. Since the first club opened in 1979, the company has been dedicated to helping members change their lives and reach their individual fitness goals. With convenient club locations, personal training services, innovative group exercise classes and a variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment – 24 Hour Fitness offers fitness solutions for everyone.
Through its support of the United States Olympic Committee and many U.S. National Governing Bodies (NGBs) of sport, 24 Hour Fitness is one of the largest supporters of amateur athletics in the country and serves as the Official Fitness Center Sponsor of the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Teams. The company is committed to being a good neighbor in its communities via charitable and in-kind donations to groups focused on both helping Americans get healthy and improving youth fitness. The companys national accreditation from the Better Business Bureau, which includes A+ ratings for all club locations across the U.S., demonstrates the organizations ongoing commitment to member satisfaction. Please call 1-800-224-0240 or visit 24hourfitness.com for more information and to find the club nearest you.
- ^ free pass (cts.businesswire.com)
- ^ 24hourfitness.com (cts.businesswire.com)
- ^ 24hourfitness.com (cts.businesswire.com)
The Zone Tone Breakthrough: Unleashing The Mind Muscle Connection For Accelerated Fat Loss, Lean Muscle, and Elite Conditioning (Kindle Edition) tagged “fitness tips” 6 times
Fri, 16 Nov 2012 20:55:14 GMT The Zone Tone Breakthrough: Unleashing The Mind Muscle Connection For Accelerated Fat Loss, Lean Muscle, and Elite Conditioning (Kindle Edition)By James Villepigue Buy new: $3.99 Customer tags: health(6), exercise(6), fitness(6), fitness tips(6), get in shape(6), bodybuilding(6), athletics(6), fat loss(5), muscle gain(5), build muscle(5), sports psychology(3), mind to muscle(3) http://www.amazon.com/The-Zone-Tone-Breakthrough-ebook/dp/B00A6K4HFS/ref=tag_rso_rs_edpp_url?ie=UTF8&creative=381421&tag=thedays-20
Easy Fitness Tips Volume 2 (Kindle Edition) tagged “fitness tips” 5 times
Sun, 10 Jun 2012 13:56:15 GMT Easy Fitness Tips Volume 2 (Kindle Edition)By Lisa Jeffreys Buy new: $0.00 Customer Rating: Customer tags: fitness tips(5), exercise tips(4), fitness(4), exercise program(3), female fitness(3), easy recipes(3), exercise and fitness(3), fitness and diet(3), gym working out, health tips http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Fitness-Tips-Volume-ebook/dp/B0087QFRES/ref=tag_rso_rs_edpp_url?ie=UTF8&creative=381421&tag=thedays-20
The 100 Best Fitness Tips
In Men's Health's never-ending mission to get you in the greatest shape of your life, we've grilled the world's top experts and combed our own archives to find 100 perfect fitness training tips. Get ready: You're about to feel the powerand have … http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/100-best-fitness-tips/index.php
Coco Shares Her Fitness Tips
Skinnyvscurvy is the site that features a wide range of body shapes and sizes, the site that shows that celebrities and women in general come in various forms, shapes and dimensions. Skinnyvscurvy is a place full of celebrity … http://skinnyvscurvy.com/celebrity-quotes/coco-shares-fitness-tips.html
25 000-068 Mig Contact Tip .035″ FIT MILLER HOBART MIG GUN
1 Pc Tip Holder Fit EMS/woodpecker/NSK/SATELEC Scaler Handpiece Top
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2012 HealthNutFitness
Click here for more information about '24 Hour Fitness Continues Thanksgiving Tradition And Welcomes Guests For Complimentary Workouts'.