Chino Hills, CA (PRWEB) December 11, 2013
PTPower.com, the popular fitness marketing blog created by the Fit Body Boot Camp founder, Bedros Keuilian, has just unveil their top five personal training sales tips to help fitness professional sell more personal training sessions and packages.
Keuilian says that it is important that personal trainers and those who own a fitness business know how to successfully sell personal training sessions and packages if they want to increase the number of clients they serve and grow their business.
He explains, Most personal trainers I talk to think of selling as pushing your services onto someone, or that you should be like a slimy car salesmen to get people to buy. But theres another kind of selling a way better method that allows your clients to appreciate what youre doing and makes you feel like a champ.
Here are Keuilians top five personal training sales tips for selling more fitness packages:
1. Stop viewing the sales experience negatively – A lot of personal trainers who are struggling to grow their business tend to be really great at training clients and helping them to reach their health and fitness goals, but are not so good at selling their services and thats all due to viewing the sales experience as something that isnt pleasant. Having a positive outlook on selling goes a long way when youre sitting across from a prospect and trying to make a sale, youll come off more like a friend than a pushy salesperson.
2. Be passionate about what you are selling – Be excited about what you have to offer. Being a personal trainer means that you have an opportunity to change peoples lives in a way that will benefit them for the long term. Its your job to express that to your prospects and being passionate about helping them reach their goals will just make the sales process that much easier and more enjoyable.
3. Find out why they want to get fit – A majority of people who seek out personal trainers dont usually care too much about what certifications you may or may not have, they are there because of some other reason and its your job as a personal trainer to find out why. What caused them to seek you out now, as opposed to two years ago?
4. Dont fear objections, overcome them – Objections can sometimes throw off the sales process for a personal trainer, but it shouldnt because they are another great way to figure out why they sought you out. Also, when a prospect has a lot of objections they are more than likely looking for more information and arent really sure about how to ask for it, so be sure that youre paying close attention to what their objections are.
5. Ask for the sale – Asking for the sale is a part of the sales process that is often overlooked, but if youre not asking for the sale then you are doing yourself and your clients a huge disservice. You earn the right to ask when youve answered all their questions, made a passionate case for your services, and by telling them the truth.
About Keuilian Inc. Bedros Keuilian has been called the hidden genius behind many of the biggest names in the fitness industry including top celebrity fitness trainers seen on television networks such as ABC and NBC. Keuilian is also the founder of the popular fitness marketing blog used by thousands of personal trainers worldwide, PTPower.com and president of the world’s fastest growing indoor fitness boot camp franchise, Fit Body Boot Camp. Keuilian is a long time fitness business coach, consultant, and marketing expert who has taught thousands of personal trainers worldwide how to grow a personal training business.
To find out more about Bedros Keuilian and his fitness marketing blog, PTPower.com, please visit http://www.ptpower.com/.
- ^ personal training sales tips (www.youtube.com)
- ^ personal training sales tips (www.youtube.com)
- ^ http://www.ptpower.com/ (www.ptpower.com)
The Zone Tone Breakthrough: Unleashing The Mind Muscle Connection For Accelerated Fat Loss, Lean Muscle, and Elite Conditioning (Kindle Edition) tagged “fitness tips” 7 times
Thu, 27 Dec 2012 01:24:52 GMT The Zone Tone Breakthrough: Unleashing The Mind Muscle Connection For Accelerated Fat Loss, Lean Muscle, and Elite Conditioning (Kindle Edition)By James Villepigue Buy new: $6.99 Customer tags: health(7), exercise(7), fitness(7), fitness tips(7), get in shape(7), bodybuilding(7), athletics(7), fat loss(6), muscle gain(6), build muscle(6), sports psychology(3), mind to muscle(3) http://www.amazon.com/The-Zone-Tone-Breakthrough-Conditioning-ebook/dp/B00A6K4HFS/ref=tag_rso_rs_edpp_url?ie=UTF8&creative=381421&tag=thedays-20
Easy Fitness Tips Volume 2 (Kindle Edition) tagged “fitness tips” 5 times
Sun, 10 Jun 2012 13:56:15 GMT Easy Fitness Tips Volume 2 (Kindle Edition)By Lisa Jeffreys Buy new: $0.99 Customer Rating: Customer tags: fitness tips(5), exercise tips(4), fitness(4), exercise program(3), female fitness(3), easy recipes(3), exercise and fitness(3), fitness and diet(3), gym working out, health tips http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Fitness-Tips-Volume-2-ebook/dp/B0087QFRES/ref=tag_rso_rs_edpp_url?ie=UTF8&creative=381421&tag=thedays-20
The 100 Best Fitness Tips – Men's Health
In Men's Health's never-ending mission to get you in the greatest shape of your life, we've grilled the world's top experts and combed our own archives to find 100 perfect fitness training tips. Get ready: You're about to feel the powerand have … http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/100-best-fitness-tips/index.php
#MotivationMonday: Get Fit With Zoe Saldana's Secret Fitness Tips …
The weather may be cool, but you can still sizzle this holiday season! So how do celebrities like Zoe Saldana stay in shape with all the Christmas cookies and eggnog around? The Star Trek actress revealed that if she can't … http://okmagazine.com/videos/motivationmonday-sizzle-this-holiday-season-with-zoe-saldanas-secret-fitness-tips/