The only way to be successful is to eat sensibly and make positive lifestyle changes, such as:
2. Eat 5 to 9 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Increase your fiber intake to 20-30 grams a day.
4. Activate your metabolism early in the day with a healthy, wholesome breakfast.
5. Chew your food slowly and drink water before meals.
6. Drink 8-12 glasses of purified or distilled water everyday.
7. Eat your meals in a relaxed and quite environment. Never eat standing up.
8. Exercise 3-4 times a week for at least 30 minutes. Even minimal amounts of exercise will help keep you feeling great while burning additional calories. Walking, bicycling and swimming are the best.
9. Be sure to take to take a good multiple vitamin/mineral supplement for optimal health.
10. Don’t take yourself too seriously. Keep a good attitude and a sense of humor every day!
This article by Paul Becker was published with his permission. Paul, a bodybuilder and fitness expert, is the owner and operator of TrulyHuge.com. Click the link to his website for more fitness lifestyle tips.