Nowadays, almost everyone, young and adults, is into healthy lifestyle.
Healthy lifestyle is to feel good and look good. There are things that can describe a healthy person: he or she doesnt smoke, has an ideal weight, eats healthy foods and exercises on a regular basis.
And there is another easy, effective way to achieve this goal. Juice Therapy.
There are many health benefits of drinking freshly juiced fruits and vegetables, and its a great way to add nutrients from the fruits or vegetables that you normally wouldnt eat. Juicing can reduce your risk of cancer, boosts your immune system, helps you remove toxins from your body, aids digestion, and helps you lose weight.
Juice therapy requires the right equipment so that the nutrients in fruits and vegetables are kept to a maximum. And this is where HUROMs patented Low Speed Technology plays a vital role.
Unlike conventional juicers, HUROMs Low Speed Technology gently crushes and squeezes fruits and vegetables to preserve the natural flavor and maintain the nutritional value of juices. Hurom captures live enzymes as well as Natures taste and nutrition that only live fruits and vegetables can deliver. According to the British Medical Association, it does more harm than good if you grind fruits in a mixer and drink it. Hurom is the perfect combination of innovative technology and advanced engineering. Its unique extraction maximizes the nutrients and flavors you get from fruits, vegetables, and leafy greens.
Here are two original Natural Juicing recipes:
BABY ARUGULA GINGER JUICE
Ingredients: Apple 200g, Arugula 20g, Ginger 1g
1. Remove the root from arugula and wash thoroughly. Wash the ginger and apples and cut into appropriate size with the skin on.
2. Use the fine strainer
3. Close the juice cap and insert apple, arugula and ginger in turn
4. Run the juicer until all ingredients are fully extracted and mixed. Open the juice cap and pour the completed juice into a cup.
Nutrition: Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Quercetin
Benefits: Weight loss, relieves constipation, strengthens immune system
SPINACH WHITE GRAPE JUICE
Ingredients: Kale 15g, spinach 25g, white grapes 220g
1. Remove the grapes from stem and wash thoroughly. Chop kale into appropriate size and roll up each leaves separately.
2. The root of the spinach is rich in nutrients. Wash it thoroughly and include in juicing. Use the fine strainer and insert the grapes, kale and spinach in turn.
3. Run the juicer until all ingredients are fully extracted and mixed. Open the juice cap and pour the completed juice into a cup.
Nutrition: Vitamin E, beta-carotene, Vitamin B1, selenium
Benefits: Relieves constipation, prevents anemia, improves blood circulation
APPLE PINEAPPLE JUICE
Ingredients: Apple 110g, pineapple 160g, mint 8 leaves
1. Remove the hard skin and core of the pineapple. Chop the pineapple and apple into appropriate size.
2. Use the coarse strainer. Close the juice cap and extract apples and mints first, in alternate order.
3. Pineapples have dense fiber so insert each slice slowly into juicer.
4. Run the juicer until all ingredients are fully extracted and mixed. Open the juice cap and pour the juice into a cup.
Nutrition: Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Quercetin
Benefits: Antioxidant activity, promotes digestion
Be Well On Your Way: Journey to a More Authentic You (Paperback) tagged “healthy lifestyle” 88 times
Wed, 10 Nov 2010 00:25:58 GMT Be Well On Your Way: Journey to a More Authentic You (Paperback)By Maiysha T Clairborne MD Click for more info Customer Rating: Customer tags: mind body spirit(90), self-help(90), empowerment(89), personal growth(88), healthy lifestyle(88), health(88), healthy living(85), healthy life(85), personal development(81), relationships(79), self esteem(35), self-improvement(35) http://www.amazon.com/Be-Well-Your-Way-Authentic/dp/1453614095/ref=tag_rso_rs_edpp_url?ie=UTF8&creative=381421&tag=thedays-20
Life On Your Terms: 7 Steps To a More Empowered You (Paperback) tagged “healthy lifestyle” 88 times
Wed, 26 Jan 2011 03:27:19 GMT Life On Your Terms: 7 Steps To a More Empowered You (Paperback)By Maiysha T Clairborne MD Click for more info Customer Rating: Customer tags: self-help(91), empowerment(89), health(89), healthy living(88), healthy lifestyle(88), healthy life(87), personal development(86), mind body spirit(86), personal growth(84), relationships(81), self-improvement(41), self esteem(40) http://www.amazon.com/Life-On-Your-Terms-Empowered/dp/1453615040/ref=tag_rso_rs_edpp_url?ie=UTF8&creative=381421&tag=thedays-20
Campus dining program empowers healthy lifestyle choices …
EOU Dining/ARAMARK is launching Healthy for Life, a comprehensive and integrated approach to health and wellness that features healthy food choices, nutrition education and wellness programs that work together to … http://www.eou.edu/news-press/aramark-healthy-for-life/
Affordable Care: No rewards for healthy lifestyle | Health Unsurance
Are there affordable health insurance plans exclusively for healthy individuals? Are there plans that, for example, offer cheaper premium for those who qualify a more rigorous health/lifestyle criteria and medical exams? https://healthunsurance.bangordailynews.com/2013/11/11/individual/affordable-care-no-rewards-for-healthy-lifestyle/