Chino Hills, CA (PRWEB) September 09, 2013
Being a highly sought after fitness business coach and founder of the popular fitness marketing blog, PTPower.com used by thousands of personal trainers worldwide, Bedros Keuilian has a lot to offer the struggling personal trainer. Mentoring and coaching other fitness entrepreneurs is his passion in life and to help eliminate the stress that comes with starting a fitness boot camp business, Keuilian decided to release these top five fitness business tips.
Starting off as a struggling personal trainer looking to grow his business, Keuilian admits, “When you think about all the moving parts in a business it can get pretty overwhelming at times. When I opened up the first of my five personal training facilities I have to admit that the entire process was somewhat anxiety producing.” He adds, “But like anything else after you’ve done it once, it get a whole lot easier and the anxiety of the “unknown” is much less of an issue. Its the same thing when youre thinking about how to start a fitness boot camp business.”
Here are Keuilian’s top five tips on how to start a fitness boot camp business:
1. You don’t have to wait until you have a location to start marketing. If you know the general area you plan to open up then start building relationships with local business and getting the word out about your new fitness boot camp business. Be sure to invest in an actual location and not an outdoor venue because not only do you have to consider the weather, but some cities around the U.S. are starting to fine personal trainers who lead fitness boot camps in parks.
2. Insurance is really important for your new personal training business because just one incident is enough to whip out your new business venture, so take precaution and invest in insurance. Also, insurance providers typically don’t consider outdoor fitness boot camps a “standard practice” so you have a much better chance of not getting denied by investing in an indoor location.
3. Create a marketing plan for your new fitness boot camp business. A good marketing plan will outline the key marketing elements of your fitness business and maps out objectives, strategies, and tactics for to follow. Almost like a business plan, a marketing plan focuses on what you need to do to increase awareness around your business and includes the right strategies to help you get there.
4. Figure out how much you can invest in marketing. Budgets arent fun, but any serious business owner recognizes their value. You have to know what you have spent, what you have to spend, and, in addition, what those dollars spent have earned you. Sometimes, if marketing is not in the budget, you’re more likely not to do it. Now, of course, there are a lot of ways to market for free or for very little money, but even still, without an organized budget, you are likely to spend the bucks you need for things like the lights, air conditioning, and equipment.
5. Be the best personal trainer you can possibly be and the you that keeps your clients coming back for more. The fact is, when I teach personal trainers how to start a fitness boot camp business, I emphasize this point the most because it’s so important for personal trainers to stay motivated, energetic, and create a fun and exciting environment where people get results.
About PTPower.com and Bedros Keuilian
PTPower.com is the popular online fitness marketing blog used by thousands of personal trainers worldwide created and maintained by Bedros Keuilian. Bedros Keuilian, known as the “hidden genius” behind many of the most successful brands and businesses throughout the fitness industry, is a renowned fitness entrepreneur and longtime fitness marketing expert who specializes in coaching personal trainers on how to start a fitness boot camp business. In addition to being the founder and CEO of FitPro Newsletter and FitPro Magazine, two software technologies used by thousands of fitness professionals worldwide to attract more clients, build their business, and boost their profits, he is also the founder of the popular fitness marketing blog PTPower.com and president of the world’s fast growing indoor fitness boot camp franchise, Fit Body Boot Camp. To find out more about Bedros Keuilian or the fitness franchise, Fit Body Boot Camp, please visit http://www.ptpower.com and http://www.myfitbodybootcamp.com.
- ^ starting a fitness boot camp business (www.youtube.com)
- ^ how to start a fitness boot camp business (www.youtube.com)
- ^ http://www.ptpower.com (www.ptpower.com)
- ^ http://www.myfitbodybootcamp.com (www.myfitbodybootcamp.com)
The Zone Tone Breakthrough: Unleashing The Mind Muscle Connection For Accelerated Fat Loss, Lean Muscle, and Elite Conditioning (Kindle Edition) tagged “fitness tips” 7 times
Thu, 27 Dec 2012 01:24:52 GMT The Zone Tone Breakthrough: Unleashing The Mind Muscle Connection For Accelerated Fat Loss, Lean Muscle, and Elite Conditioning (Kindle Edition)By James Villepigue Buy new: $6.99 Customer tags: health(7), exercise(7), fitness(7), fitness tips(7), get in shape(7), bodybuilding(7), athletics(7), fat loss(6), muscle gain(6), build muscle(6), sports psychology(3), mind to muscle(3) http://www.amazon.com/The-Zone-Tone-Breakthrough-ebook/dp/B00A6K4HFS/ref=tag_rso_rs_edpp_url?ie=UTF8&creative=381421&tag=thedays-20
Easy Fitness Tips Volume 2 (Kindle Edition) tagged “fitness tips” 5 times
Sun, 10 Jun 2012 13:56:15 GMT Easy Fitness Tips Volume 2 (Kindle Edition)By Lisa Jeffreys Buy new: $0.99 Customer Rating: Customer tags: fitness tips(5), exercise tips(4), fitness(4), exercise program(3), female fitness(3), easy recipes(3), exercise and fitness(3), fitness and diet(3), gym working out, health tips http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Fitness-Tips-Volume-ebook/dp/B0087QFRES/ref=tag_rso_rs_edpp_url?ie=UTF8&creative=381421&tag=thedays-20
The 30 Greatest Fitness Tips – GQ
30 of the greatest fitness tips for men from the world's leading sports-science laboratories. See the 30 greatest fitness tips, from the most powerful workouts. http://www.gq.com.au/life/health+fitness/the+30+greatest+fitness+tips,27034
Maria Menounos Shares Her Makeup Favorites & Fitness Tips …
The 'Extra' host's makeup is always flawless — and she reveals that her makeup faves are affordable drugstore buys! HollywoodLife.com also learned EXCLUSIVELY just how the beauty keeps fit and healthy. http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/08/30/maria-menounos-makeup-favorites-fitness-tips/