Chino Hills, CA (PRWEB) July 11, 2013
In todays market, growing any kind of business can be tough, which is why Bedros Keuilian, a successful fitness entrepreneur and the president of the indoor fitness boot camp franchise, Fit Body Boot Camp, decided to reveal how to grow a fitness boot camp business with his top seven unconventional marketing tips in order to help fitness professionals save time and money, and increase their profits.
Keuilian explains, Most fitness professionals these days seem to think that you need to spend a ton of money on different marketing strategies to have a successful business. Starting a fitness boot camp marketing campaign does not have to cost you or your business an arm and a leg because there are a lot of free, or low-cost marketing tactics out there that your competitors arent using, and the best part is that they really work.
Here are seven ways to grow a fitness boot camp business:
1. Try running free Saturday boot camps in your area to grab the attention of the community. This gives locals a chance to try out your boot camp, and will help to spread the word about your fitness boot camp business.
2. Give a Grocery Store Tour, which is a tour held within a grocery store that you give to potential clients to teach them the importance of nutrition. This will not only position you as an expert on fitness, but will show the community that you know a lot about nutrition as well.
3. Create a contact list of everyone you know. Call and make them a Human Billboard offer free training if they allow you to promote and share their story. Offer only the first 15-25 people you contact the Human Billboard offer, and give everyone else whatever special you have going at the time.
4. Offer a guarantee that no other competitor can beat, like issuing a 30 day money back guarantee if a client isnt satisfied with their fitness results. The goal of a guarantee like this is to eliminate objections before they start. The number of clients you end up signing because of this guarantee outweighs any refund request you might get.
5. Posting positive messages to your clients Facebook wall is one creative way to market a boot camp. Your clients friends are going to see these messages and it is likely that your client has already told them what a great trainer you are. This will reinforce that idea. When your client asks your friend to tag along and try out a class, they will already have experienced your training style vicariously through Facebook.
6. Run referral contests with your clients and reward the person who brings you the most referrals with a free month of boot camp, a health and beauty package, or something of that nature that they would enjoy. Make a show of it in front of your clients so that they can get excited about giving you referrals.
7. Set goals for your boot camp business, and not just big goals, set small ones too. Small goals help to give you the confidence to accomplish the bigger goals you have set for yourself and your business. Dont forget to reward yourself, running a fitness boot camp isnt easy and when you reach one of your goals then make sure to give yourself the credit you deserve.
About Bedros Keuilian and Fit Body Boot Camp Bedros Keuilian is a successful entrepreneur and fitness business coach who is also the president and founder of Fit Body Boot Camp. Fit Body Boot Camp is the fastest growing fitness franchise whose global goal is to expose and engage 20% of the worlds population in a healthier lifestyle by the year 2020. For more information on Bedros Keuilian and Fit Body Boot Camp, please visit http://www.myfitbodybootcamp.com
- ^ how to grow a fitness boot camp business (www.prweb.com)
- ^ market a boot camp (ptpower.com)
- ^ fitness franchise (www.youtube.com)
- ^ http://www.myfitbodybootcamp.com (www.myfitbodybootcamp.com)
The Zone Tone Breakthrough: Unleashing The Mind Muscle Connection For Accelerated Fat Loss, Lean Muscle, and Elite Conditioning (Kindle Edition) tagged “fitness tips” 7 times
Thu, 27 Dec 2012 01:24:52 GMT The Zone Tone Breakthrough: Unleashing The Mind Muscle Connection For Accelerated Fat Loss, Lean Muscle, and Elite Conditioning (Kindle Edition)By James Villepigue Buy new: $6.99 Customer tags: health(7), exercise(7), fitness(7), fitness tips(7), get in shape(7), bodybuilding(7), athletics(7), fat loss(6), muscle gain(6), build muscle(6), sports psychology(3), mind to muscle(3) http://www.amazon.com/The-Zone-Tone-Breakthrough-ebook/dp/B00A6K4HFS/ref=tag_rso_rs_edpp_url?ie=UTF8&creative=381421&tag=thedays-20
Easy Fitness Tips Volume 2 (Kindle Edition) tagged “fitness tips” 5 times
Sun, 10 Jun 2012 13:56:15 GMT Easy Fitness Tips Volume 2 (Kindle Edition)By Lisa Jeffreys Buy new: $0.99 Customer Rating: Customer tags: fitness tips(5), exercise tips(4), fitness(4), exercise program(3), female fitness(3), easy recipes(3), exercise and fitness(3), fitness and diet(3), gym working out, health tips http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Fitness-Tips-Volume-ebook/dp/B0087QFRES/ref=tag_rso_rs_edpp_url?ie=UTF8&creative=381421&tag=thedays-20
10 Fitness Tips to keep in mind to maximize your results! | The …
Internationally Published Fitness Model, World Champion Martial Artist and Actor/TV host John Carter shares with you his 10 Fitness Tips to maximize your results! http://www.labrada.com/blog/workouts/10-fitness-tips-to-keep-in-mind-to-maximize-your-results/
The 100 Best Fitness Tips | Men's Health
Build a powerful body and get in the greatest shape of your life. http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/100-best-fitness-tips