SAN RAMON, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–
On Saturday, May 18, the new 24 Hour Fitness Super-Sport club located at 12354 Limonite Avenue in Eastvale, Calif. opens at 6 a.m. The grand opening follows the companys recent club opening in Fontana.
The community is invited to stop by on opening day to experience all the club has to offer by taking a VIP tour, participating in popular group exercise classes like Les Mills BODYCOMBAT and Zumba, shooting hoops on the basketball court or simply relaxing in the sauna. To commemorate the opening, Honorable Mayor Ike Bootsma will join 24 Hour Fitness in a ribbon cutting ceremony at 11 a.m.
As we open our new club in Eastvale, we hope to help local residents re-commit to fitness and stick to their goals, said Caren Morgan, club manager, 24 Hour Fitness. About six months ago, many of us made New Years resolutions to stay active and get fit. Our team is here to help all of our members keep their resolutions through the summer, the rest of 2013 and beyond.
With summer just around the corner, 24 Hour Fitness offers a few tips to help you enhance or kick off your workout plan. Fitness manager Nicolas Pacitti recommends the following:
- Escape the Summer Heat Some group exercise classes take place in the pool, giving you a refreshing, full body workout. Check the clubs Group X schedule for a list of aqua classes offered.
- Buddy Up Studies show that working out with a partner or trainer can help increase your fitness success.1 Bring a friend as your guest by having them download a free pass, meet new buddies by taking Group X classes or learn your way around the new club by working out with a personal trainer. Personal training can help maximize your fitness efforts, keep you accountable and teach you how to exercise and use equipment properly.
- Find Your Best Me Time Gyms are generally busiest at the beginning of the week and between 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.2 To avoid the rush, find off-peak times that work best for you during the weekends, before breakfast or even after you tuck the kids in for the night. If you are short on time, 24 Hour Fitness also offers Les Mills CXWORX, a 30-minute core workout, as well as shorter 25-minute personal training sessions*.
- Make the Most of Your Gym Membership People who work out at least once a week are more likely to stick to their fitness goals than those who dont.2 Being consistent with exercise is an important key to success, and adding variety can help you to stay inspired and stick to your schedule. The club features many amenities and services to help members jazz up their workout routines, including TRX Suspension Training equipment, dedicated Cycle and Group X rooms, a racquetball court, whirlpool, steam room, Kids Club babysitting* and more.
To experience the new 24 Hour Fitness Eastvale Super-Sport club, download a free pass from 24hourfitness.com.
About 24 Hour Fitness
Headquartered in San Ramon, Calif., 24 Hour Fitness is a leading health club industry pioneer, serving nearly four million members in more than 400 clubs across the U.S. For more than 30 years, the company has been dedicated to helping members change their lives and reach their individual fitness goals. With convenient club locations, personal training services, innovative group exercise classes and a variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment – 24 Hour Fitness offers fitness solutions for everyone.
Through its support of the United States Olympic Committee and many U.S. National Governing Bodies (NGBs) of sport, 24 Hour Fitness is one of the largest supporters of amateur athletics in the country and serves as the Official Fitness Center Sponsor of the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Teams. The company is committed to being a good neighbor in its communities via charitable and in-kind donations to groups focused on both helping Americans get healthy and improving youth fitness. The companys national accreditation from the Better Business Bureau, which includes A+ ratings for all club locations across the U.S., demonstrates the organizations ongoing commitment to member satisfaction. Please call 1-800-224-0240 or visit 24hourfitness.com for more information and to find the club nearest you.
1 StickK.com 2 24 Hour Fitness member poll data, December 2012
* Additional fees apply
- ^ 24 Hour Fitness Super-Sport club (cts.businesswire.com)
- ^ group exercise classes (cts.businesswire.com)
- ^ Les Mills BODYCOMBAT (cts.businesswire.com)
- ^ Zumba (cts.businesswire.com)
- ^ Group X schedule (cts.businesswire.com)
- ^ free pass (cts.businesswire.com)
- ^ free pass (cts.businesswire.com)
- ^ 24hourfitness.com (cts.businesswire.com)
The Zone Tone Breakthrough: Unleashing The Mind Muscle Connection For Accelerated Fat Loss, Lean Muscle, and Elite Conditioning (Kindle Edition) tagged “fitness tips” 7 times
Thu, 27 Dec 2012 01:24:52 GMT The Zone Tone Breakthrough: Unleashing The Mind Muscle Connection For Accelerated Fat Loss, Lean Muscle, and Elite Conditioning (Kindle Edition)By James Villepigue Buy new: $6.99 Customer tags: health(7), exercise(7), fitness(7), fitness tips(7), get in shape(7), bodybuilding(7), athletics(7), fat loss(6), muscle gain(6), build muscle(6), sports psychology(3), mind to muscle(3) http://www.amazon.com/The-Zone-Tone-Breakthrough-ebook/dp/B00A6K4HFS/ref=tag_rso_rs_edpp_url?ie=UTF8&creative=381421&tag=thedays-20
Easy Fitness Tips Volume 2 (Kindle Edition) tagged “fitness tips” 5 times
Sun, 10 Jun 2012 13:56:15 GMT Easy Fitness Tips Volume 2 (Kindle Edition)By Lisa Jeffreys Buy new: $0.00 Customer Rating: Customer tags: fitness tips(5), exercise tips(4), fitness(4), exercise program(3), female fitness(3), easy recipes(3), exercise and fitness(3), fitness and diet(3), gym working out, health tips http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Fitness-Tips-Volume-ebook/dp/B0087QFRES/ref=tag_rso_rs_edpp_url?ie=UTF8&creative=381421&tag=thedays-20
The 100 Best Fitness Tips | Men's Health
Build a powerful body and get in the greatest shape of your life. http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/100-best-fitness-tips
Toni On! New York: Fitness Tips From Some Of New York's Best Gyms
This week WLNY's Toni Senecal is visiting gyms around the city and looking for ways to help you get out of your workout rut, and get in shape for the summer. http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/05/11/toni-on-new-york-get-out-of-your-workout-rut/