(BPT) – Getting in shape for summer is more than just feeling good in a swimsuit. It’s being healthy so you can participate in all the fun activities that come along with the warmer weather.
From hiking to swimming, you don’t want to miss out on any of the summer fun. Eating right is a great way to ensure you’re healthy and in shape for summer. Use these easy healthy-eating tips to work your way toward healthier living.
1) Eat a high-protein breakfast
A Tel Aviv University study found that adding whey protein to your breakfast can help you slim down. What’s more, you’ll feel satisfied for longer. Record-setting long distance runner Jordan Hasay eats the same whey-protein-powered breakfast before each of her races. Try out the recipe for yourself: French vanilla BiPro, cinnamon oatmeal, fresh fruit, peanut butter and flax seed.
2) Give your workout routine a jolt
A growing body of research shows that having caffeine before exercise can improve athletic performance, whether you’re lifting weights or doing an endurance workout. A study in the journal “Nutrients” found that cyclists who consumed caffeine were able to pedal for an average of 23 percent longer than other bikers. Another study, from the “European Journal of Sport Science,” indicated that pre-workout caffeine can increase muscular force and power. More research from the “American Journal of Physiology” even shows that consuming caffeine before a workout can help accelerate fat loss!
3) Join a workout challenge
There are all kinds of great fitness challenges online, which offer nutritional tips and workout advice. One of the great things about a challenge is that it not only helps you learn more about nutrition and the gym, but it can also give you a concrete workout schedule. Check out the Summer Jumpstart Challenge at Info.BiProUSA.com/jumpstart.
4) Avoid late night snacking
One of the easiest ways to eat healthier is by cutting out unneeded snacks. If you watch TV at night, it’s pretty easy to grab a bag of chips or microwave a bag of popcorn to eat while sitting on the couch. Try to cut out these unnecessary calories. If you eat a protein-packed, healthy dinner then you shouldn’t feel the need to snack later.
5) Make your desserts healthier
Ok, if you absolutely can’t go without having a late night snack then at least make it as healthy as possible. The recipe below is great because it satisfies your sweet tooth and each serving is just 30 calories.
Frozen Strawberry Yogurt Pops
1 cup of chopped strawberries
1 cup of Greek yogurt
1/4 cup of strawberry BiPro whey protein isolate
1-2 tablespoons of orange juice
Place 1/2 cup of strawberries, yogurt, strawberry BiPro and orange juice in a blender and puree until smooth.
Divide remaining strawberries into desired molds. Pour pureed mixture over chopped fruit.
Insert sticks and freeze for at least 5 hours.
This is a Simple ideas to get in shape for summer review of Large Wooden Cutting Board with Juice Groove – Reversible Maple Wood Butcher Block Made in the USA by California Custom Millwork (18x12x1.5 w/ Groove). It’s our pleasure to present this.
- PERFECT FOR ALL YOUR KITCHEN PREP NEEDS – The multi-use reversible board gives you plenty of room for carving meat, chopping vegetables, or using as an elegant serving platter
- SUPPORT AMERICAN-MADE PRODUCTS – Unlike most cheaper bamboo and acacia cutting boards that come from China, California Custom Millwork’s wooden butcher’s blocks are made right here in the USA!
- WON’T DULL YOUR EXPENSIVE CUTLERY – Our thick cutting boards are produced from a durable maple wood that allows you to use over and over without constantly resharpening your knives
- EASY TO CLEAN AND MAINTAIN – Rinse thoroughly after each use and remove stubborn particles with a sponge and mild soap if necessary. Apply food-safe mineral oil regularly to ensure your board lasts a lifetime. NEVER put your wood cutting board IN THE DISHWASHER
A BUTCHER’S BLOCK FROM CALIFORNIA CUSTOM MILLWORK IS A NECESSITY FOR EVERY KITCHEN Not only do our cutting boards have an elegant, natural look, they also add to the character of the food that's prepared because they acquire a good seasoning over time, much in the same way cast iron cookware does. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE KNOWING OUR PRODUCTS ARE PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA While cheaper bamboo and acacia cutting boards are mass-produced and imported from China, California Custom Millwork uses only the best maple wood grown in the USA for its cutting boards and butcher blocks. USE WHAT PROFESSIONAL CHEFS EVERYWHERE USE Maple cutting boards are used in restaurants around the world because they're more durable than bamboo and won't ruin expensiv Read the original review here…
List Price: $ 89.99
What is your opinion of Simple ideas to get in shape for summer? Please leave your opinion below.
* This is how to start your exercise routine, nice and simple, 20 minutes, full body routine. You don’t need a gym or fancy equipment and if your already an exerciser, this is also a great warm up for you more experienced superstars. So stop ready this and do it!
More great videos: http://spoonfedfitness.com
Beginner exercise 1: easy ideas to lose weight and get fitClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 HealthNutFitness