(BPT) – With the increasing number of products in the marketplace containing probiotics, many new parents might be wondering if their babies could benefit from probiotics. To answer that question, it is important to understand the role of the body’s microbiota, the living organisms that inhabit the gastrointestinal tract.
Humans have trillions of bacteria — good, bad, and neutral — living in their gastrointestinal systems. Research shows that in the same way harmful bacteria in the gastrointestinal system can attack the body, good bacteria, also known as probiotics, can help support it. This relationship leads to a balanced and well-functioning gastrointestinal system.
For babies, ingesting probiotics may help support the developing digestive tract and immune system. Breastfed babies naturally get probiotics, as research has demonstrated that breastmilk contains probiotics. Mothers unable to breastfeed, or those who choose to offer formula, still have options to ensure their baby is building up adequate amounts of this good bacteria by feeding their baby an infant formula with probiotics.
Gerber(R) Good Start(R) infant formula is the only formula line with probiotics available in all milk-based powders. While there are thousands of different probiotic strains, Gerber selected probiotics based on the available research and benefit for specific infant needs.
For example, Gerber(R) Good Start(R) Gentle formula is a routine formula for healthy-term infants that uses Bifidobacterium lactis (B. lactis) because this probiotic has been shown to help support a healthy immune system and is similar to probiotics naturally found in breastmilk. Gerber(R) Good Start(R) Soothe formula is for babies experiencing colic, excessive crying and fussiness, so it features the probiotic Lactobacillus reuteri (L. reuteri). Studies using this probiotic have shown that it reduces the amount of time colicky infants may cry.
Both L. reuteri and B. lactis are recognized as safe for use in infant formula by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Keep in mind, all infant formulas are carefully regulated by the FDA.
Exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months of life offers the ideal nutrition for babies, but whatever leads parents to use infant formula, they now have an option that contains important good bacteria similar to those found in breastmilk.
This is a The benefits of probiotics for babies review of Probiotic & Prebiotic Digestive Supplement Complex Powder for Children – BiOPRON JUNIOR – Benefits Digestive Health & Immunity Support For Kids – 30 Day Supply-Acidophilus Blend. Hope it helps!
- OPTIMAL PROBIOTIC FOR INFANTS- Bipron Junior contains three carefully selected probiotic strains to deliver the most effect formula for kids.
- PREBIOTIC FIBERS- Probiotics require fiber to flourish. Infants can’t eat leafy greens to get the necessary fiber. Our product contains the two essential fibers, inulin and fructooligosaccharides, to give your baby or toddler everything they need for a healthy functioning gut.
- HIGHEST QUALITY- Our 5 billion cfu count is guaranteed to expiration, unlike almost every other product. Their cfu count is as of manufacturing. Probiotics are living bacteria and die off over time. We care about your health and choose to package our product in blister pack which extends the life time of our product, DOESN’T NEED TO BE REFRIGERATED and ensures you always receive the highest quality possible
- EASY CONSUMPTION- Comes in a single serve packet. Mix probiotic powder into your child’s food or drink; they won’t even know it’s there! Consume with a meal once a day.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE- If you’re not 100% satisfied with our products, please let us know! We guarantee our quality and stand behind it. We include a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee so you feel comfortable trying our product. We know once you try it, you won’t want any brand other than Valosun!
Looking to protect your baby and give him or her the best chance of fighting off illness?
Probiotics will strengthen your child’s immune system and help protect them when they are most vulnerable. Give them an early head start with the highest quality infant probiotics on the market. Works best when started with Biopron Drops right after birth This product is especially important for infants and toddlers taking antibiotics as the antibiotics kill both the helpful and harmful bacteria. Give your child probiotics to restore their colonies of good bacteria and help prevent future illness. Variety of health benefits-Probiotics are proven to benefit gastrointestinal health, a major component of the immune system. People suffering from ir Click toRead the rest of the review here…
List Price: $ 35.85
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B01JGTJU60″]
What is your opinion of The benefits of probiotics for babies? Feel free to leave your opinion below.
* BioGaia®: The Pros of Probiotics for Children” is a FREE educational event hosted by alternative health expert Bryce Wylde and nutritionist Julie Daniluk, focusing on the benefits of daily probiotic supplements for children. The event will be held on October 3rd, at 10:00am at Kidville and will feature a moderated discussion with parents about importance of a healthy gut and strong immune system for their infants and kids.
Get Your Kids to Love Probiotic Foods
Join bestselling author and nutritionist Julie Daniluk in an inspired lecture about probiotic foods that kids love. Julie will share the best low allergy choices and describe how to sneak them into your kid’s favourite recipes. Wrapping up she’ll share her top 10 list of foods that will help your children poop!
Kids are welcome! Kidville is a fun, indoor playground where your children will be supervised as you attend this important event.
To thank attendees for their time, BioGaia® will be giving away samples of their product and a GIFT BASKET with items that the whole family will love! Healthy snacks and beverages for both parents and children will be provided at the event.
The event will be broadcast online for parents Canada-wide, or for those unable to attend on October 3rd at http://biogaia.ca
If you would like to attend, please RSVP. Please note that event seating is limited.
To join the conversation on social media, please use the hashtag #BioGaiaProbiotics.
Follow BioGaia® Canada on Instagram at https://instagram.com/biogaiaca/
Follow BioGaia® Canada on Twitter at https://twitter.com/BioGaiaCa
Follow BioGaia® Canada on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BioGaiaCanada
Through clinical research, it is clear that that probiotics like BioGaia® help children live healthier, better lives. The purpose of the event is to help provide parents with essential information on introducing probiotics as a staple part of a healthy diet for their family and address any questions or concerns they may have about probiotic supplements.
BioGaia® is a natural product that works by boosting the number of good bacteria in your child’s digestive tract. According to studies BioGaia® Probiotic Sugar-Free Chewable Tablets have been shown to reduce colic in children by 70%, and infants taking BioGaia® Probiotic Drops cried less after just 1 week – and 9 out of 10 babies responded to treatment. For more information about BioGaia®, visit http://biogaia.ca
Bryce Wylde specializes in homeopathy, clinical nutrition, supplementation, and botanical medicine. At his clinic, P3 Health, Wylde blends the latest in science and technology with traditional and ancient remedies. Wylde appears as a regular guest health expert on numerous national and international television programs such as Cityline and Dr. Oz Show. For more information about Bryce Wylde, visit http://wyldeabouthealth.com
Julie Daniluk, RHN Julie Daniluk’s bestselling book, Meals that Heal Inflammation, advises on allergy-free eating that tastes great and assists the body in the healing process. Julie is the nutritionist and co-host of reality cooking show Healthy Gourmet (Oprah Winfrey Network), and in-house nutritionist on the Marilyn Denis Show (CTV).
BioGaia: The Pros of Probiotics for Children