(BPT) – Next time you reach for a satisfying snack to curb your hunger, choose a treat that fills your stomach and your heart. Support causes that truly matter by choosing foods that make a difference for children around the world.
One smart pick is This Bar Saves Lives, a non-GMO, gluten-free, and fair trade gourmet snack bar your taste buds and spirit will feel equally happy about eating.
Actor Ryan Devlin, co-founder and CEO, created the company after traveling to Africa on a humanitarian trip and seeing firsthand the tragedy of severe malnutrition in children throughout the region. He learned how this condition could be effectively combated by treating children with a course of emergency food aid. Right then and there, he decided to do something about it.
Upon returning to the states, Devlin, along with co-founders and fellow actors Todd Grinnell, Ravi Patel and Kristen Bell, created one of the most direct life-saving efforts in the marketplace. This Bar Saves Lives was built on a simple and impactful premise: ‘For every bar sold, we give life-saving food to a child in need. We eat together.’
This year, the company surpassed the 1 million mark and has now sent more than 1.2 million life-saving food packets to children in need – enough to help save more than 8,500 lives.
You can make nutrition your mission while helping kids in need with every bar you purchase. Flavors include Wild Blueberry Pistachio, Dark Chocolate Cherry & Sea Salt, and Madagascar Vanilla Almond & Honey. They also offer a line of nut-free kids bars called This Kid Saves Lives, which come in Wild Berry and Chocolate Chip flavors.
This Bar Saves Lives snack bars can be found in select Target and Whole Foods Market locations nationwide, and in approximately 2,400 Starbucks locations throughout California. Or shop online at thisbarsaveslives.com.
This is a review of Smart Cycle8482; Dora Software. I hope you find it helpful…
- It’s a high-speed, around-the-world water adventure
- Race around the crazy eight track or play arcade games like Cloud 10, Nutrition Mission and Gorilla Groove
- Explore the Jungle excitement with Dora and learn on the way
- Curriculum includes Vocabulary, Animal Facts, Music and Auditory Skills, Matching and Patterns, Nutrition, Counting and Geometric shapes
- Dora and Diego need your help to collect enough balloons so that they can reach the peak of Polar Bear Mountain
Pedal along with Dora and Boots on an interactive learning adventure. Along the way, you’ll make fun discoveries while helping out friends. Enjoy fascinating facts, cool sounds and skill-building games while learning colors, shapes, letters, spelling and much more. Three modes of play include Drive, Learn and Race. Software cartridge slides right into your Smart Cycle, sold separately, for learning games and challenges in both English and Spanish. Click toRead the original review here…
List Price: $ 57.02
Price: $ 7.97
What is your take on Smart Cycle8482; Dora Software? Please leave a comment below.
* A look at the partnership between the ISD 279 Food & Nutrition Dept., the Hennepin County Public Health Dept. and the Chef Marshall O’Brien Group to help students enjoy eating more vegetables at school. This is done by training the Food & Nutrition staff to use innovative cooking methods and adding herbs and spices to improve the taste and textures of a variety of vegetables.
Nutrition on a Mission: Veggie PowerClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 HealthNutFitness
Click here for more information about 'Enjoy Nutrition on a Mission'.